HOW BUSINESS WILL LOOK WITH COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS?
Like many businesses, we have been weighing options on how to proceed in the weeks to come. Given the most recent provincial measures with respect to COVID-19, our storefront will be closed to the general public.
We want to be able to service our clients, many of whom need their goods sold and are relying on those funds. At the same time, we want to be socially responsible and operate in full compliance with all Alberta Health & Safety directives. Our staff members and clients are of primary importance to us, and as such, we will continue to respond to your emails and phone calls.
We will continue with the current, and future online auctions with virtual previews.
- We will continue to use our dynamic online bidding platform, posting web-catalogues with as many photos and details as possible.
- We will, for the foreseeable future, suspend formal live previews. We encourage our bidders to browse the web catalogues, using the largest screen possible to review photos. Zoom features and high-resolution photos are available. We encourage bidders to contact us if additional information is required and are happy to provide condition reports, additional photographs, and videos if you wish.
- In accordance with the most recent COVID-19 directives in Alberta, our storefront will be closed to the public. Pickups for the current online auction will be curbside, by appointment only. Additionally, we will be scheduling a non-contact doorstep drop-off (locally) for those that require it.
- For those of you who wish to sell items during the spring and summer season, please contact us by phone or email. We will review items in this way, and happily set up an appointment for you to drop-off (curb-side) accepted items. We can also arrange a non-contact pick up service, depending on your circumstances and location.
During this challenging time, many local businesses are creatively adjusting their services and manner of conducting business, in order to continue to be viable. Next time you are going online to shop, please consider supporting a local business.
Kevin King, President
Hall's Auction Services Ltd.
We always welcome quality consignments. Schedule an appointment with us today. We will be happy to review your items, advise the price that we believe the items(s) will achieve at auction, and recommend how / when to offer to the market.
Note that there are deadlines that come into effect for each auction and there may be occasions when we are unable to accept your goods until a suitable sale is scheduled.
ITEMS OF PARTICULAR INTEREST INCLUDE
- Advertising: 20th Century Popular Culture
- Advertising: Oil & Gas / Petroliana
- Americana / Canadiana Furniture & Decorative Accessories
- Art Deco & Art Nouveau Objets d'Vertue
- Art Glass & Stained Glass
- Asian Collectibles
- Automobiles: Vintage & Collectible
- Books: Antique
- Canadiana History Items / Railway Items
- Clocks & Timepieces
- Coin-Op: Arcade, Jukebox, Slot Machines, etc.
- Crystal & Glass: Hall Marked
- Ethnographia: American Indian, First Nations & Inuit Art & Cultural Objects
- Furniture: Antique, Designer & Mid-Century
- Historical Artwork & Original Prints
- Instruments: Musical & Scientific
- Fine Jewellery & Watches
- Maps: Antique
- Persian Carpets
- Porcelain, Ceramics & Stoneware
- Stamps & Coins
- Sterling Silver
- Taxidermy: mounts & rugs
- Vintage Toys: Die-Cast, Tin Litho, Mechanical, etc.
- Weaponry & Armour
- Fine Wines & Spirits